- The College engages Photolife to take our ID, Class and Sports photos.
- Approximately Week 3 of Term 1 our Class and ID photos are taken by Photolife in the PAC.
- Usually at the end of March, students are each given a document with a unique ordering number (Shoot Key Number) in form class. An email is also sent to parents/caregivers the same day.
- At this point all Parents/Caregivers will be able to view and order photos on-line directly through Photolife.
- If you do not have access to on-line facilities, you can collect a Photolife envelope from the main college office.
- Photolife envelopes can be filled out (including your money) and left at the School Office until the end of Term 1.
- After the end of term 1 parents must post their orders direct to Photolife in a Photolife envelope.